Your Expert Team
For over 50 years, our U.S. based specialists have been caring for those in need, focusing on helping to prevent identity theft before it happens. We place emphasis on providing the highest level of service possible to not only help you should the worst happen, but to help protect you before anything does. Our Early Prevention Service is an example of our commitment to providing you with innovative and preventative solutions to safeguard your personal information and let you enjoy life with less worry.
Early Prevention Consultation
Upon enrollment, you’ll receive a consultation with one of our trained and certified U.S. based experts. Your BRELLA benefits will be explained and you’ll be enrolled in the fraud prevention services that are personalized for your individual needs. You’ll also receive a consultation every six months, and you can call us 24/7 with any questions.
Some of the consultation services we will perform with your permission include:
- Register you for Opt-Out Services with the following companies:
- Do Not Call Registry
- Credit Bureau
- Direct Mail Association
- Block Automated Marketing Calls
- Credit Report Review* – action taken as necessary
- Fraud Alert (we work with you to place this service)
- Credit Freezes (we work with you to place this service)
*Members will need to provide their credit report for this review
Personal Safety Guidebook
As part of our membership welcome kit, you’ll receive our personal safety guidebook – one of the many tools we offer to help you take control of your privacy. The personal safety guidebook includes:
- Financial protection awareness tools for older adults
- An in-depth explanation of services offered by BRELLA
- List of types of fraud, what to be aware of regarding fraud prevention
- What to do if you suspect abuse has occurred
- Information about fraud alerts, how to file the alerts and when they may be beneficial
- Information about credit freezes, how to file a freeze and when they may be beneficial
- How to file a credit dispute
- How to monitor your credit report and other data sources
- Identity theft and fraud prevention resources
- And more!
BRELLA Membership Card
Your BRELLA membership card also doubles as an RFID blocker. When placed in front of your debit and credit cards, it blocks criminals from stealing valuable card information if they get too close with a scanner.
Fraud and Prevention Checklists
Our useful checklists can be placed by your phone or computer and will help ensure your safety, further demonstrating our desire to prevent fraudulent activity before it happens.
BRELLA provides tips to help prevent scams. Alerts, notifications and education will be provided to you throughout your membership. We believe that a proactive fraud and scam alert system will help you be on the lookout for suspicious activities and help you understand how to address them. BRELLA also offers a wide range of educational resources and sends out monthly topics that are designed to address key issues that are of interest to our members.
Optional and As-Needed Prevention Services
In addition to providing an Early Prevention Consultation upon enrollment, our members receive consultation every six months and can call us 24/7 with any questions.